To build on our momentum, we are looking for a highly qualified marketing professional to work closely with our Managing Director and our growth partners.
This position is based out of our lively Armidale (or Sydney) office.
From day one, you will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company and client goals. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, copy writing, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. The marketing manager must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
Objectives of this Role
- Assist in the development and implementation of brand strategy.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring success.
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- SupportManagement in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.) including creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Building and maintaining a following for brand on social media with creative work.
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers to produce high quality industry leading work.
- Posting to and managing social media platforms and websites.
- Creating and managing advertising campaigns through an omnichannel approach
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience with research using data analytics software
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and/or Google Docs
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
This is a fast paced, environment and this role will suit someone who is detail orientated, has an aptitude for action and can manage tight deadlines to get the job done.
If this sounds like you, please apply today.